Regain your youth and attractiveness On the journey of hair transplantation within 3 days in Turkey
إذا كنت لا تستطيع التوقف عن التفكير في مناطق الصلع على رأسك ، فإن إجراء عملية زراعة الشعر في تركيا هو على الأرجح أحد أفضل الخيارات المتاحة. تواصل مع فريق المستشاريين واحصل على تشخيص طبي مجاني
Types of hair transplantation:
FUE hair transplantation
The unique properties of sapphire gemstones that speed up the cell regeneration process and reduce the recovery period make the sapphire hair transplant the most suitable for people with sensitive scalps and people who are looking for the perfect hairline and natural look.
DHI hair transplantation
Known as direct hair transplantation, or hair transplantation with Choi pens, one of the advantages of this technique is that it allows the plastic surgeon to carry out hair transplantation with a very high density.
Beard and mustache transplantation
Beard and mustache hair transplantation enables the surgeon to extract the follicles from the donor area and use them as facial hair. It is the ideal solution for those who have lost beard hair as a result of a specific injury, or for people who do not grow a beard at all
Trust the experts and restore the beauty and density of your hair to increase its brilliance
Techniques used in women's hair transplant
• DHI Technology:
The follicles are extracted in a very simple way from the donor area, to be implanted one by one directly, through a device called “Choi Pen Implanter”. The Choi Pen helps to give high density due to the cultivation of the follicles closely together
• Robot Technology:
It is considered one of the latest technologies used in hair transplantation, where the robot assists the doctor in hair transplantation, by providing a proactive three-dimensional image of hair transplantation, where the donor area is identified and the best follicles are selected for the transplant, and then implanted in the area of hair loss or baldness by using double bore needle
hair transplant candidates
- Women who suffer from severe hair loss or partial baldness.
Women with a strong donor area.
Women over 25 years old.
- Women who do not suffer from hormonal disorders and diseases, such as; Stress disease, hepatitis C virus disease, in addition to acute anemia (severe anemia), leukemia (blood cancer), heart disease, diabetes, thyroid disease, and immunodeficiency disease
Tips before hair transplant
- Refrain from smoking for a month, because it affects the levels of oxygen in the blood.
Refrain from taking blood thinners, such as; Green tea or vitamins, especially multivitamins, because they contain vitamin E.
Avoid stimulants such as caffeine and Arabic coffee, as they cause difficulty in responding to the anesthesia process.
Eat a healthy and balanced diet, to avoid complications.
Avoid medical drugs that cause blood thinning, such as aspirin and ibuprofen compounds
Tips after hair transplant for women
- Commit to wearing a headband for 48 hours, to prevent fluid drop and avoid swelling.
- Never touch water with hair for 72 hours to prevent any infection.
- Refrain from smoking for at least two months, to maintain the oxygen content in the blood necessary for the growth of transplanted follicles.
- Avoid intercourse “marital relationship” for a week.
- Not bending the head forward, and keeping the head elevated and in a parallel line, for at least three days.
- Sleep vertically, using two medical pillows to raise the head, for five days, in order to avoid swelling.
- Adhere to the instructions for how to wash your hair.
- Keep away from rain or dust, so as not to cause harm to the transplanted follicles.
- Not to swim in sea water for three months, and in the swimming pool for two months.
- Avoid harmful sunlight, heat and high humidity for a month, and be sure to wear a medical hat when you go out.
- Keep away from high temperature for a month, such as; Turkish bath or sauna
- A medicated shampoo should be used when washing the transplanted hair.
- Avoid doing great effort or any strenuous work, in addition to refraining from exercising for 15 days.
- Pay attention when taking off and putting on clothes, and avoid touching the transplanted follicles.
- Commit to taking the necessary treatments and medications prescribed by the doctor, which help heal wounds.
It is recommended to use certain treatments after the hair transplant procedure, that will strengthen the transplanted follicles and help to increase the growth of new implanted follicles relatively faster, such as;
- PRP plasma needles.
- Get cold laser sessions that send frequencies into the scalp that will stimulate blood circulation and thus strengthen the new hair roots.
- Rely on the necessary vitamins.
- Use of medical serum
If you rely on robot technology
The robotic device assists the doctor in determining how the follicles are distributed in the balding or hair loss area, and then the extracted follicles are implanted using micro-needles with a double lumen. Once the hair transplantation is completed, a collar is worn around the head, to prevent fluid from falling into the face area and reduce swelling